L'Auberge Boursepleine Index du Forum

L'Auberge Boursepleine Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Women's Nike Shox OZ D Black Peach UK

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Auberge Boursepleine Index du Forum -> Les autres mondes -> Sur la planète Nexus
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bears123

Classe: dbhrd
Jeu: dgew

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Mai - 03:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Women's Nike Shox OZ D Black Peach UK Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
TOKYO, Dec. 27 (Xinhua) -- Japan's core consumer prices dropped in November marking the ninth successive month of decline, as the nation has been grappling with falling prices for energy which is hampering the Bank of Japans (BOJ) 2 percent reflationary goal, the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications said Tuesday.

The ministry said that the core CPI, which includes oil products but excludes volatile fresh food prices, retreated 0.4 percent in November, with the fall matching that of Octobers decline.

While the "core-core" CPI, excluding food and energy for its volatility, rose 0.1 percent in the recording period, the overall index, including fresh food, rose 0.5 percent on year in November, owing to a hike in prices for fresh produce due to inclement weather, the ministry said.

Core consumer prices in Tokyos 23 wards, the data of which is available a month before the nationwide data and is widely seen as a barometer for future price moves, meanwhile, dropped 0.6 percent in December from a year earlier, marking the 10th straight monthly decline.

The CPI is a measure estimating the average price of consumer goods and services purchased by households.

A consumer price index measures a price change for a constant market basket of goods and services from one period to the next within the same area, city, region, or nation.

The index is determined by measuring the price of a standard group of goods meant to represent the typical "market basket" of a typical urban consumer.

The percent change in the CPI is a measure estimating inflation.
"
by Xinhua Writers Liu Hai and He Chenyang

BUTAI VILLAGE nike presto ultra flyknit womens uk , China, Feb. 28 (Xinhua) -- In Butai Village, a mountainous Chinese hamlet that happens to sit on one of the most uninhabitable places on earth, basketball is one of few fun things to do - or watch.

Villagers don't fall for China's Central Television's New Year gala, though tuned in by around 690 million people this year as the most watched TV show in the world, simply because not every family owns a TV set.

Instead nike presto ultra flyknit uk , they played or watched eight days of basketball during this Lunar New Year Festival - on two paris of boards borrowed from a village 10 kilometers away.

""The village committee didn't have boards or new balls. Over 30 people borrowed and carried a pair of basketball stands from another village,"" said Tian Xifu, the village chief.

""Villagers bought balls themselves. With the help of well-off villagers who do business in town, the tournament became a reality.""

The village of 3,500 farmers and herders saw spectators swell to 6,000 www.nikeprestouksale.com , with many coming from as far as 200 kilometers away.

""Organizing an eight-day tournament isn't easy,"" said Tian. ""I am so proud we did it. I am really glad that we put smiles on a lot of faces.""

Just like in Butai, basketball is the most popular sport in other 164 villages in Haiyuan County, one of seven ""state-level poverty-stricken counties"", named by the State Council, in Xihaigu nike presto uk sale , Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region.

Xihaigu, notorious for poor soil and scarce water, is on UNESCO's list of the world's most uninhabitable places.

To the surprise of many, the Butai tournament also featured foreign players.

Mbaye Cheikh, a 29-year-old Senegalese, visited the village for the first time cheap nike presto uk , with compatriots Ndiaye Soueybou and Diagne Thiernosn. Their slam dunks and alley-oops aroused cheers and applause from a zealous crowd.

""I couldn't believe that there are so many basketball enthusiasts in such a remote and poor village,"" said Cheikh, who plays for a Guangxi club in south China.

""We've heard that basketball is very popular in these villages. So we came here to participate, and I really feel the farmers' enthusiasm for the game,"" he added.

""It is really something new to invite foreign players to village games. I am expecting more friends from the world to come here,"" said Tian Xixin nike air presto uk , a cattle herder and the major sponsor to the tournament.

""About 100 villagers involved in keeping order and people even climbed to roofs to have a better view of the game.""

Tian Xifu, the village head who has been playing basketball for a decade, told reporters that this game has ""magic"".

""I used to pull young people away from gambling tables,"" he said. ""Since basketball has taken root in the village, they choose playing basketball instead of gambling.""

Dabeishan Village, the driest village in Xihaigu nike presto uk , is as enthusiastic about basketball as Butai.

""I feel completely refreshed after playing basketball,"" said Li Hucheng, a 60year-old farmer. ""I am getting along even better with villagers with the help of the game.""

A poverty-relief program built two basketball venues and a set of fitness equipment in Dabeishan, which, once called ""a place where oil is more expensive than water"", didn't have tap water until June 2014.

""As the living standard for rural people is rising Men's Nike Shox 807 Carbon Grey Black UK , their enthusiasm for sports is also growing,"" said Gao Wenxue, the village chief.

Gao recalled problems he used to encounter in previous new year festival.

""In the village of 4,800 people, two thirds of them are migrant workers, who only come home for a few days every year Women's Nike Shox OZ D Black Peach UK , and gambling was very popular at one time,"" Guo said.

""I used to handle several fights in a single day during the spring festival. But now, I have been freed by basketball.""

Villagers now spend most of free time on basketball instead of Mahjong table. ""I don't have to worry about gambling and brawling anymore,"" said the village chief.

""We invited neighboring villagers to friendly matches,"" said Ma Jianxue, a 40-year-old farmer. ""Our team is good Nike Roshe Cortez NM SP Black White UK , especially teamwork.""

Zhang Shilin, a town chief who governs a few villages, said sports has been changing life.

""Rural people are increasingly active . Cheap Leicester City Jerseys   Wholesale Juventus Jerseys   Wholesale Real Madrid Jerseys   Wholesale Inter Milan FC Jerseys   Wholesale Chelsea FC Jerseys   Wholesale Atletico Madrid FC Jerseys   Wholesale Arsenal Jerseys   Wholesale Sevilla FC Jerseys   Wholesale Manchester United FC Jerseys   Wholesale Manchester City FC Jerseys 

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Women's Nike Shox OZ D Black Peach UK

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Auberge Boursepleine Index du Forum -> Les autres mondes -> Sur la planète Nexus Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange